Finally, An Easy Way To Put Your Products, Services, Talent, Name Or Brand In Front Of Thousands Of Laser Targeted Visitors...Free!!
Kids-Rooms-And-Crafts.com was created in 2004 and is visited by people in over 120 different countries. It is one of the top go-to authority web sites for information about decorating kids' rooms. If you perform a search in Google for the very popular phrases "decorating kids rooms" and "kids rooms", you'll generally find us in the top 10 listing. Admittedly, Google will sometimes shake things up, but we always seem to rise back to the top quickly.
We've now decided to open up our web site to you. You'll be able to freely submit your articles to our new Kids' Rooms Article Gallery.
SUBMITTING ARTICLES MADE EASY
The first two things you should know about submitting articles are that...
- There's no membership to join! But, you will have to provide an e-mail address if you wish to be notified if/when your articles are approved.
- There's no requirement for you to link back to our web site after submitting your articles. Of course, we would greatly appreciate a link if you believe that your visitors could benefit from the helpful content posted on this web site by you, others and us.
NOT YOUR TYPICAL ARTICLE DIRECTORY
Now, the most important point is that this is not some run-of-the-mill article directory, like many you'll find online. We have no interest in becoming a huge repository of useless information. We value quality over quantity.
So, we will only accept useful content that truly benefits our community. Therefore, all of your articles (and web sites being linked to) must be related to interior decorating, home improvement, parenting, or products and services helpful to kids.
HOW THE ARTICLE GALLERY WILL BENEFIT YOU
This unique gallery will benefit you in multiple ways...
First, no longer will you have to wonder if your articles have fallen into a black hole. This is what usually happens in directories that cover every topic under the sun. Sure, some of those sites get lots of traffic, but only a tiny number of their visitors will have an interest in reading your articles.
Second, the many thousands of visitors that we get each month are much more targeted and passionate about finding ways to improve their homes and raise happy well-adjusted children. Plus, we will encourage our community to check out the Article Gallery and review the brilliant content submitted by all our new friends.
Third, because of the focused nature of our site and the authority it has achieved, your articles will have a much better chance at ranking in the search engines. This will drive even more traffic to your articles and then to your web site.
YOUR ARTICLES BECOME MINI-BLOGS
We also do something else that you'll love. Visitors will be able to vote and post comments, questions, and kudos on your articles. And you can reply, if you wish. Think of your articles as mini-blogs that the search engines will love because of the added contributions from readers.
This can be a huge credibility booster for your web site and your products or services as people embrace you as part of our community.
(Note: We do not allow sales hype or obvious promoting in comments and replies. And we approve them all before they are posted to our web site.)
Of course, the benefit to us is that our visitors will get fresh ideas, thoughts, and opinions from many different perspectives, not just ours. When it comes to kids' rooms and the underlying categories/sub-categories, there are an endless number of topics to write about.
ARTICLE CREATION & SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
(Don't have a web site? No problem. We would still love to get your article contributions. Simply follow the instructions for writing and submitting your articles, and ignore the parts about including links/web site addresses. However, read the section below on Article Resource Box to learn how you can make money from your articles.)
Now let's get to the specific requirements for submitting your articles. Please read these requirements very carefully.
Your Web Site (if you have one):
- Must be related to interior decorating, home improvement, parenting or offer products/services helpful to children
- Must contain content and serve a niche that is complementary to our site (meaning, no web sites that are direct competitors or offer very similar information to ours)
- Must have 15 or more pages of relevant content
- Must provide helpful information, products, or services
- Must be easy to navigate and user-friendly
General Article Requirements:
- Must be original and written by you (no problem if written by a ghost writer, but you must have an exclusive license that grants you sole ownership)
- Must be related to crafts and kids' rooms.
- Must not be spun content, private label articles, pulled from the public domain, already posted on another web site, or someone else's copyrighted material
(We will check, so please spare us. Violations will result in banning all of your future submissions.)
- Must be informative and helpful. Include fresh ideas, tips, techniques, opinions, commentary, problem-solving, etc.
(Since this is not a typical article directory, we will reject fluff or low quality articles.)
- Must not be a press release, sales letter, promotional copy, or contain any hype in the body (You will be able to add a resource box/paragraph at the end of each article where you can pitch your products, services, and web site.)
- Must have proper English, spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc.
- Must not contain affiliate links or redirects
- Must include your keyword
- Must not include WORDS in all caps (but the first letter in each word should be capitalized)
- Must not include any HTML code
- Must contain between 400-750 words
- Must mention your keyword 4-5 times
- Must contain quality, no-hype content
- Must not include WORDS in all caps
- Can have sub-headings
NOTE: We may make small changes to your article to bring it into compliance with our standards or to optimize it better for more traffic. However, if lots of changes are needed, the article will be rejected. Also, click here if you'd like to learn a simple technique for finding great keywords to create articles about.
Article Resource Box
- This is the paragraph below the article body where you get to pitch yourself, your products/services, and your web site address.
- Must not consist of more than 100 words.
- Can include up to 2 clickable text links.
- Your links may point to different pages on your web site, but not different web sites.
NOTE: If you DON'T have a web site, you can include your affiliate link to our decorating e-books, Awaken Your Interior Designer. This means that you will earn a 50% commission whenever someone clicks on your link and makes a purchase. (To learn more and to join our affiliate program, click here for details.)
- Up to 4 photos are allowed to be uploaded along with your article.
- Must be photos that you have taken yourself (you may also use photos from sites that sell images as long as they have granted you a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable, perpetual license to publicly display the photo on our Web site)
- Must be related to the topic covered in the article.
- The maximum image size we are able to accept is 800x600 pixels. If your images are larger than this you can reduce them using any graphics software. A FREE web based image resizer can be found here... http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDetail.htm
These are the general categories related to kids' rooms for which articles may be written.
- Rugs & Flooring
- Wall Decor & Art
- Room Accessories
- Decorating Themes (Nurseries)
- Decorating Themes (Pre-Teens)
- Decorating Themes (Teen rooms)
- Painting & Color
- Storage & Organizing
- Playroom Ideas
- Kid's Bathroom
- Games & Toys
- Baby Gear
READY TO SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE?...IT'S EASY!
Step 1: Click here to visit the Kids' Rooms Article Gallery.
Step 2: Select the appropriate category for your article.
Step 3: Follow the easy instructions for adding your content.
NOTE: If your article appears to span multiple categories, just pick one, and we will move it, if needed. In addition, our goal is to review your articles within 48 hours, but ultimately it depends on the workload.
If you have questions or comments about anything related to the submission guidelines or the Article Gallery, simply complete the form below.